The University of Alabama’s Executive MBA Alumni Network is kicking off their Get Involved 2017 campaign. “We are encouraging our alumni to attend events, promote and recommend potential student, raise funds for the Brian Rankin EMBA Endowed Scholarship and to stay connected,” said President of the EMBA Alumni Network Russell Shamburger (TEMBA 2004). As a student, the EMBAs developed networks and forged friendships while they completed their M.B.A. degree. Having alumni stay involved and stay active with the EMBA Program is important in growing the value of their degree, bringing in high caliber students, and providing networking and educational opportunities. Let’s do this, UA EMBAs, let’s Get Involved!
10 Ways to GET INVOLVED 2017
1. Join the UA EMBA Alumni Social Networks
- Join LinkedIn Group at University of Alabama Executive MBA
- Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/UAEMBA/
- Follow us on Twitter @UA_ExecutiveMBA
- ❤ and follow us on Instagram at uaemba
2. Stay updated and follow our blog at uaemba.com
- Submit news or write a blog: contact email@example.com
3. Promote the EMBA
- Refer a potential EMBA student
- Attend an upcoming UA EMBA recruiting event
- Host a recruiting event at your company
4. Wear with pride your UA EMBA apparel
Check out our new EMBA apparel portal at the UA SupeStore: https://supestoreua.myshopify.com/collections/executive-mba
5. Get Involved with the EMBA Program
- Become a mentor to a new EMBA student
6. Get Involved with the EMBA Alumni Network
- Volunteer to work on an EMBA alumni committee
- Run for the UA EMBA Alumni Network Board
- Attend an event
- Participate in the EMBA Alumni Survey
7. Make a donation
- Donate to the Brian A. Rankin EMBA Scholarship Fund
- Take advantage of your firm’s or employer’s gift matching program
8. Inform the Manderson Graduate School Career Services Office about employment opportunities in your company
- Hire a fellow alum. Let us know when you do.
9. Keep in touch
- With faculty and staff
- Email or call a classmate
- Keep us updated with your contact information
10. Stop by the EMBA office – bring your family to campus. The EMBA office loves seeing alumni and their families! Roll Tide!
Upcoming Events – Mark Your Calendar – GET INVOLVED 2017
April 22 – Manderson Graduate School of Business A-Day Breakfast
October 5-6 – EMBA Alumni Network Annual Conference and Business Analytics Symposium
We are also busy planning a Family Day at Regions Field in Birmingham, Picnic in the Park in Huntsville, University of Alabama Baseball Day, Football Roll Tide Tailgate, as well as some city stops so please stay in touch and make plans to Get Involved 2017.
For more information on how you can get involved with the UA EMBA Alumni Network, contact the EMBA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (205) 348.8748.