Graduation is a special achievement to share with family. On Saturday, May 4, The University of Alabama Executive MBA Class of 2019, celebrated the completion of their graduate program with over 200 family members, faculty, staff, and the UA Mascot Big Al.
Beginning with the tour of Denny Chimes Stadium, the day-long event included a Brunch, EMBA Graduation Ceremony, and finally the University Commencement.
“The graduation ceremony at the stadium was wonderful. Getting my MBA was a great experience and I am so grateful I had the opportunity. The staff support of the program and our class is outstanding. The program was even better than I expected,” said graduate Ray Kolis, Senior Manager, Nissan North America.
In addition to recognizing the graduates and class leaders, awards were given to class MVPs Mia Simpson, Scott Staples, and Denise Vickers. The James F. Cashman Faculty award for counsel, positive influence on students, and high standard of integrity was presented to Dr. Ron Dulek for both the TEMBA and HEMBA classes.
Drs. Ron Dulek and Brian Gray were awarded the Faculty Excellence Awards from the HEMBA and TEMBA respectively, for exeptional instruction and significant impact on student understanding.
Ryan McDaniel, Vice President of the EMBA Alumni Network, welcomed the graduates into the Network of now 965 members.
Congratulations EMBA Class of 2019
- Ryan Baldwin, Consultant
- Tony Berenotto, Delta Air Lines
- Yolanda Coleman, St. Vincent’s Health System
- Alix Connor, The Sanders Trust
- Doug Cornelius, U.S. Air Force
- Lance Ezelle, Alabama Farmers Cooperative
- Rodrigo Gallegos, Electrolux Major Appliances, North America
- Diana Goss, Dekalb County Economic Development Authority
- Gifford Haynes, E.A. Renfroe & Company
- Rob Henry, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Stephen Hutchings, Torch Technologies
- Jordan Jaggers, The Distribution Point
- Jason Kennedy, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Ray Kolis, Nissan North America
- Josh Lawley, BAFR Properties
- Jonathan Lewis, Kord Technologies
- Stirling Macfarlane, PPG Industries
- John Malloch, Motion Industries
- Taylor Nelson, Yates Construction
- Nichole Parker, PPG Industries
- Shane Peek, Heil Environmental Company
- Custis Proctor, Synovus Corporate Banking
- Mia Simpson, DS Smith
- Cory Skipper, Mercedes-Benz US
- Tamara Smoot, Stryker Sustainability Solutions
- Ray Snead, Snead Group LLC
- Scott Staples, Fidelity Investments
- Ric Sweatt, Comcast Cable
- Rob Terry, Cosmetics Essence Innovations
- Joe Thomas, Orascoptic
- Josh Thompson, Cascades Sonoco
- Denise Vickers, WFXG Fox 54
- Cyndi Vigil, Army Material Command/US Army Reserves
- Johnathan Waltz, Ecolab
- Tamara Washington
- Shaun Williams, Tuskegee University TUCEP-Co
- Colby Wilson, Mercedes-Benz US
- Freddy Windham, Bayer Healthcare